Coaching in schools
Believing that motivated and resourceful teachers are the key
Delivering my coaching practice in schools is one of my main drivers as a coach. I used to be a secondary school teacher myself and I taught in London for years, so I am familiar first-hand with teachers’ challenges.
My work in schools is mostly delivered by holding one-to-one coaching sessions with teachers, middle or senior leaders.
Coaching can be implemented in different ways as part of a school plan
How Coaching for teachers can help:
– Increasing confidence in your own ability to achieve great outcomes and develop your teacher persona.
– Finding your own strategies to deal with the main stressful factors in the profession (workload, observations, behaviour management).
– Developing your emotional resilience.
– Achieving a greater level of self-awareness and self-management that enables you to cope without sacrificing your well-being.
– Boosting your career by developing an action plan that enables you to shine in your next review.
Making decisions is what make us successful
Contact me today to book a free session